- As writers, we have enough stress and I’ve heard we also deal with elevated cortisol when we write emotional scenes, so any stress we can eliminate will make our bodies better able to handle the kind we can’t, and I thought this post was interesting in that regard: 7 Sources of Stress You Tolerate Too Often
- Speaking of stress, Mark Sisson talks about how walking can help reduce it, as well as how it helps our brain, among other things. So see if you can start walking at least three times a week. Got a plot problem? Walk it out 🙂
- Wow, stress fighting must be this week’s unofficial topic. Three ways to minimize stress this year
- I love herbs and spices and incorporate a lot during the day. Wondering what some can do for you health-wise besides add a mouthful of fun for your taste buds? Medicines On Your Spice Rack
- 5 Keys to Eating for Better Brain Health
- Thank Your Body has this– Recipe: Flu Fighting Tea and the ingredients are all great for fighting colds too!
- Don’t Mess With Mama posted this: Does Drinking Soda Turn Kids into Bullies? New Research Links Sodas and Aggression
- Grain Brain and the Seven Super Supplements
- 6 Signs You May Have Gluten Sensitivity and Not Know It
- I use coconut oil daily, and so this was helpful to see if I’m on track: How Much Coconut Oil Should You Eat A Day?
- Are you drinking flame retardants?
Did you find an article you found interesting this week? Please share!