Hope everyone’s having a great weekend! Here’s a compilation of interesting articles from around the interwebz this past week…
- Inspiring story from Nicole who staved off getting fitted for a wheelchair due to MS, and is now walking unassisted–and she only started Paleo in July! Paleo: My Solution
- Another from John, who was thin but not healthy (thin doesn’t necessarily equate with health): Build Strength, Increase Stamina, Overcome Injury: Done, Done and Done!
- And Chris Kresser shares Why Critics Are Dead Wrong About the Paleo Diet
- What You Need To Know About Adrenal Fatigue + How To Fix It
- If You Only Improve Your Diet In One Way, Do This
- Is Your Child Feeling Sick? Remove These 4 Foods!
- Have yet to dive into Paleo/Primal? Mark Sisson says you can Try It for 21 Days, or Your Poor Health Back! 🙂
- An alternative sweetener often touted in health circles that’s probably worse than High Fructose Corn Syrup: 6 Reasons to Avoid Agave Syrup
- I love ginger, so naturally loved seeing this pop into my feed this week: 9 Benefits of Ginger that Might Surprise You
And I’ll leave you with this:
Did you find an article you found interesting this week? Please share!