Hope everyone’s having a great weekend! Here’s a compilation of interesting articles from around the interwebz this past week… Sorry, I forgot to post this earlier! Got caught up in book revisions 😀
- Eva shares her story about her battle with ulcerative colitis: Thank You For Helping Me Become Healthy Again
- The Power of Gradual and Consistent, great message here that can apply to so many things in life
- Let’s hear it for epigenetics! DNA of peanut-allergic kids changes with immune therapy, study finds
- 7 Healthy Uses for Apple Cider Vinegar. This stuff’s amazing. I drink it mixed in with a glass of lemon water first thing in the morning, and I also add a little to my homemade oil and vinegar dressing.
- Sugar tied to fatal heart woes; soda’s a culprit
- 12 Reasons to Avoid Soy (Even Organic and GMO-Free Soy)
- I know writers will be happy to know that dark chocolate is healthy! But how to know which to get? Mark Sisson explains in What to Look for When Choosing a High-Quality Dark Chocolate
- Are you a guy worried about your testosterone? Don’t Ask Your Doctor About ‘Low T’ says NYTimes
And I’ll leave you with this:
Did you find an article you found interesting this week? Please share!