Hope everyone’s having a great weekend! Here’s a compilation of interesting articles from around the interwebz this past week…
- I Am a New Man
- I Knew I Could Do Anything For 30 Days. What Was There To Lose?
- Reversing MS with Real Food
- Even if you’re not on the Paleo/Primal wagon, it’s hard to argue that you don’t need water. But many don’t like it plain. Here’s a great post on infusing your water with fruit, herbs, veggies and spices! Love it!
- 8 Unhealthy Truths About Breakfast Cereal
- 10 Health Benefits of Avocados–I eat about one of these suckers every day…
- And speaking of another thing I consume daily: Top 20 Health Benefits of Gelatin: Helps prevent Arthritis, cellulite, stretch marks, wrinkles, brittle bones and more
- 8 Kid-Friendly Allergy-Free Paleo Smoothies
- MAKE YOUR OWN NATURAL ALCOHOL-FREE HAND SANITIZER
- I want to try this out: Firming Eye Cream Recipe
- Since the fall, I’ve been doing this every time I’m about to shower, and I love it: Daily Detox Tip: Dry Skin Brushing
- I did this a couple of weeks ago, and it really livened up my kitchen: 10 FUSS-FREE HOUSE PLANTS THAT CLEAN THE AIR. Wish her post had been out then as it gives a nice list (I had to cobble mine together).
- Do You Really Need to Eat Vegetables to Be Healthy?
And I’ll leave you with this with these fun things:
Did you find an article you found interesting this week? Please share!